We repair all sewing machines makes and models. Old and New
Sewing machine repair Denver by our professional and experienced technicians. We perform sew machine full service, sewing machine repair and fine tune, cleaning and lubricating of your sewing machine. We offer guaranteed work on all our sewing machine parts and labor. A sewing machine can be your good friend – especially if you want to fix clothing and other items around your household, or if you want to create crafts and new clothing. At AAAA TV Electronics Vacuum Appliance we understand that relationship. To keep that friendship healthy, make sure you perform regular sewing machine maintenance and repair.
If you need sewing machine repair in Denver, AAAA TV Electronics Vacuum Appliance provides professional repair and maintenance services for ALL BRANDS of sewing machines, Serger and embroidery machines.
Sewing Machine Repair Services
- Clean, oil, and adjust tension on sewing machines
- Electronic sewing machine repair
- Serger Repair
- Embroidery machine repair
- Sewing machine bobbin repair
- Basic Hook Timing
Sewing Machine Brands
Sewing Machine Repair Common Problems
- Sewing machine suddenly stops during sewing
- Needle won’t move
- Machine won’t run
- Upper thread breaks
- Bobbin thread breaks
- Skipped Stitches
- Stitches not properly formed
- Irregular stitches
- Fabric puckers
- Thread bunches up
- Needle constantly breaking
- Loud noise-Knocking
- Machine jammed
- Machine does not feed fabric
- Threading cannot be done
- Needle threader will not turn
- Threading hook won’t enter or is left in the needle eye
Why Our Local Repair Shop:
- Fast Repairs.
- $20 coupon off repair balances over 125
- Up to 2 year warranties on repairs
- Local sewing machine repair shop serving the greater Denver metro area as well as Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Lone Tree, Parker, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Broomfield, Westminster, Englewood, Louisville, Arvada, Commerce City, Thornton.
- Service on all brands old and new including Baby Lock, Bernina sewing, Brother sewing, Janome sewing, Pfaff sewing, Singer sewing, Elna sewing, Viking sewing, Husqvarna sewing, Kenmore sewing machines, New Home sewing, White Sewing machines, Simplicity sewing and more old and new.
- Our sewing machine technicians have over 80 years of combined experience and have seen every problem and fixed or replaced every part on these machines.
A sewing machine is a small appliance that unites or fastens things by stitching. All sewing machines produce a stitch by hooking the needle thread around a second or bobbin thread. Fabric is pulled through the machine using metal feet called feed dogs. Speed is controlled by a foot or knee pedal. Numerous other adjustments can be made to produce various stitches and patterns.
Sewing machines are reliable appliances that can give many years of good service with minimal care. Routine lubrication is the key to a long sewing machine life . The electrical cord and on-off switch can fail. The bobbin or take-up lever may be jammed. The drive belt may be faulty or loose. The bobbin, bobbin case, hook, and tension spring may be corroded or rough. The motor may be faulty.
If you find your sewing machine or Serger is broken or isn’t working as well as it once was – come see AAAA TV Electronics Vacuum Appliance. If you ever need any sewing machine repairs or have any questions about Serger service, or if you just are having operational trouble please call us at (303) 770-6321.
Our Local Repair Shop Location
View Larger Map
AAAA TV Electronics Vacuum Appliance fixes and repairs every make and model of sewing machine and Serger: