AAAA TV Electronics Vacuum Appliance Customer Disclaimer
To all our customers,
We highly appreciate your business and are willing to always go the extra mile in order to satisfy your needs. Please be considerate of the fact that we serve thousands of customers. We are always eager to please you and provide you with quality service and experiences. Please help us to do so by reading the following:
For the best customer experience please maintain all receipts and documents pertaining to a repair or purchase. Warranty documentation and original receipts required for all warranty repairs to be authorized and completed, otherwise normal repair costs may be enforced.
Receipts and warranty paperwork may be faxed to 303-770-6535 or,
Email it to us at email@example.com.
Customer Satisfaction and Purchase Policy:
All transactions are final. No refunds accepted for any reasons. Some items may qualify for refund with a restocking fee at management’s discretion.
- Service diagnostic and repair fees:
- No Exceptions. All quoted repair times/costs are estimates of average repair time and may not apply in every case.
- The diagnostic fee is not refundable.
- The diagnostic fee is collected up front.
- Same day cancellation of service is subject to a %50 processing fee.
- The diagnostic fee applies fully towards the repair parts and labor and will be deducted from the balance of the repair.
- The diagnostic fee applies towards
i. Dismantling the unit.
ii. Diagnosing the problem.
iii. Ordering parts and schematics.
iv. Research necessary to verify part availability and pricing.
- The customer will be contacted to authorize additional charges if necessary beyond the original diagnostic fee.
- Non-repaired items will be available for pick up upon customers request.
i. Customer must notify us of their intention to pick their items so that they may be made available or reassembled.
ii. There is no guarantee if the customer declines the repairs that the unit will be in the same condition it was in when picked up.
iii. Non-repaired items will still have faulty parts and components and it is likely that those components will no longer be in the same condition due to the nature of dismantling broken or faulty units.
- Non-repaired items picked up from the customers home may be delivered back to the customer for a $90 fee.
- Items left beyond 10 days of notification for repair or the if the customer declines the repairs may be disposed of upon verbal approval or the lapse of the 10 day grace period.
- Product Sales:
- Customer sales are final.
- If the item purchased is incorrect we will allow a one time exchange.
- If the item required is not in stock we will special order the item for you and any additional shipping or handling fees may be required.
- DLP bulb/lamp sales are final.
i. DLP bulbs will not always fix the problem at hand and additional repairs beyond the bulb are often necessary. We will send a technician to your home for free as long as we perform the additional repairs.
- Layaway purchases are final and must be completed within 90 days of first payment. Payments are not refundable even if complete purchase of product is not completed.
AAAA TV Electronics Vacuum Appliance Customer DISCLAIMER (rev. 03/12)This disclaimer is standard with all customers. Please call (303) 770-6321 or visit 303television.com with any questions…We will call you ONLY when we have a status on your TV’s repair. Due to the volume of business, status calls may take up to 15 Business Days. The technicians are not authorized to quote repair times/price. Repair time/price is based on availability of parts and shipping time. It is our intention to get your TV repaired in the shortest time possible. Industry standard for TV repairs is 21 Days. WE WILL SPEAK ONLY with the person who placed the repair order.
- The credit card slip with the technicians must be signed for authorization of charges. Signature and Payment is required before we deliver your unit, we will test and verify the unit with you before we leave. We do warranty our repairs if there is any problem during or after delivery.
- We charge a $50/unit/trip(Denver Metro) charge to come to your home. The trip fee is waived if we perform the repairs.
- We collect a diagnostic fee for TV repairs that need to be performed in our service center. The diagnostic fee is collected up front and is not refundable; it will be applied fully towards the repair parts and labor if approved by the customer. The diagnostic process includes dismantling the unit, diagnosing it, ordering parts and labor fees. Diagnostics can take up to 20 days. The diagnostic begins immediately, as soon as the unit is received in the service center. The customer is not responsible for any additional charges unless we receive their verbal approval over the phone. Once verbal approval has been given to complete the repairs we cannot stop the process.
- (ONLY IF NOT REPAIRED) It is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve their items upon notification of its availability. Machines may be disposed of if not picked up without mailed notification, you must notify us if you intend to pick your unit up so that it may be reassembled. A $90 fee will be charged to deliver unrepaired items or dispose of them. Your unit will be disposed of immediately upon your verbal approval when applicable. We cannot retrieve units once disposed of.
- All electrical equipment is potentially dangerous when dismantled. Once dismantled units cannot be restored to previous condition unless fixed.
- AAAA TEVA Inc. is not liable for any damages present on your television set or any furniture around it. It is always our intention to perform all repairs and deliveries with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. We are not responsible for scratches and dings on the bottom of your Set.
- All DLP bulb sales are final. Bulb replacements performed at customer’s request may require additional repairs in addition to the bulb cost.
- Warranty calls with no evident or verifiable problem will be charged a $150.00 service fee for time lost and labor coming to the home.